Tapped Cable and Tubing Hanger - Sunbelt Multi-Option Cable and Tubing Hanger
Sunbelt Multi-Option Hanger (SMO)
The Multi-Option Hanger is used in multiple applications for shipbuilding and offshore for hanging cables or pneumatic tubing and the mounting of instrumentation trays and channels.
The SMO has both vertical slots and horizontal holes so it can be used for hanging cables or pneumatic tubing as well as the mounting of instrumentation tray and channel.
In addition, different cable diameters can be mounted to the same hanger.
The SMO is available in the following lengths: 2", 3", 4", 6' and 8".
Whether using as a support for mounting cable tray/channel, cable/pneumatic tubing runs coming out of tray or used as a top support (SMOTS) with optional Sunbelt Tubing Spacer (STS), the Sunbelt Multi-Option Hanger has the flexibility to meet your needs.
Special Features of the Sunbelt Multi-Option Hanger
- Can be used for mounting cable, cable tray/channel or pneumatic tubing
- Easily installs onto a 3/8" or M10 diameter weld stud
- Mounted to cable tray/channel with 1/4-20 bolts/nuts or-
- Mounts inside tray for pneumatic tubing run with 1/4-20 bolts/nuts or-
- Mounts to 3/8" or M10 diameter weld stud and associated hardware attached for tubing support
- Can mount different cable diameters to the same hanger which reduces inventory
- Less inventory=less cost
- Available in 2", 3", 4", 6", & 8" lengths
- In stock item
- Neat appearance
|PIN||TURNING RADIUS||ALLOY||MAX # OF SLOTS||"A"|
Sunbelt Multi-Option Hanger - used a Cable Hanger
Sunbelt Multi-Option Hanger - used as a Tray Support
Sunbelt Multi-Option Hanger - used with Sunbelt Tubing Spacer (STS)
Sunbelt Multi-Option Hanger - used as a Tray Support on an Offshore Rig