Skip to main content
Sunbelt Stud Welding
Installation Guidelines for Self-Stick Insul-Anchors
- Must be applied to a clean, non-porous surface, that is free of all oil, film, dust, rust, etc.
- Not recommended on painted surfaces or ceilings of metal buildings.
- Best results are obtained when ambient temperature is above 40° F at the time of application.
- Temperature range for the foam tape is from –20° to + 180° F.
- Loading should not exceed 3 lbs. per anchor (.75lb. / sq. inch).
- Must be applied with firm (20 pounds) pressure all around base. Do not twist during application. Do not remove release (backing) paper until ready to use.
- Insulation may be applied 1/2 hour after bond is made.
- Not recommended for use on single skin roof decks.