Skip to main content
Sunbelt Stud Welding
Arc Stud Welder - Single Arc-110 Model 375
DESCRIPTION / FEATURES
- The ARC-110 Model 375 is a compact single phase arc stud welding system which uses single phase 110V power (simply convertible to 240V)
- Modern inverter technology ensures precise control and reproducibility of the welding process.
- System is unaffected by power fluctuations.
- Low power consumption.
- * Welding current and time are continuously adjustable.
- Temperature controlled by cooling fan.
- Robust housing for use in harsh environments.
- Dual grounding cables with vice grips for quick installation and removal. Dual ground helps eliminate possible "ARC Blow" during welding process.
||19" x 13.50" x 14.00"
||*5-200 milliseconds (Stepless)
||12 Ga to 3/8" Pitch diameter
||Mild steel, Stainless steel
||Drawn arc (ceramic ferrule), Short Cycle
||110V to 240V (16 Amp slow) 50/60Hz Dual Transformer
|Gun Only (A-12)