Sunbelt Stud Welding is proud to offer a truly portable battery-powered CD stud welder.
The Sunbelt PEGASAR 500 accu welder and powerful battery can handle up to 400 M6 studs without recharging. The built-in hybrid technology allows operation using battery power or 110 Volts / 240 Volts.
An optional spare battery can be used for working without interruption. An optional stand alone charger is also available.
Intuitive and simple operation thanks to its quick-access buttons and pre-stored parameters.
- The Pegasar 500 accu is a battery powered stud welding unit for CD stud welding
- Inverter-Capacitor Charging Technology: maximum welding rates, minimum energy consumption, minimum weight, maximum efficiency
- Primary power: 110 V to 240V, 50/60 Hz, 10 AT, in battery (accumulator) operation: 25.55 V
- Battery (accumulator) charging time: Max. 2.5 hours
- Battery (accumulator) operating time and number of welds: 400 charging cycles, 400 welds-1/4” (M6)
- Welding Material: Mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Lightweight and rugged shell
- Simple to operate. Quick access buttons and pre-stored parameters. Fine tuning +/- buttons. Settings are auto saved
- Suitable Welding Gun: C06-3
- Welding Cable Length: 10 feet
- Ground Cable: 8.20 ft. with vice grip
- Optional: Extra battery(s) and separate charging station
- A Complete System includes (one each) power unit, gun, battery and ground cable.
- Dimensions: 18.70” x 11.81” x 13.98”
- Welding Time: 1 to 3 ms
26.46 lbs. with battery
23.59 lbs. without battery
- Stud Diameter Range:
#4 to 1/4”, 14 ga to 1/4”
M3 to M6, 2 to 6mm
- Capacitance Charge: 100,000
- Capacitance: 100,000 mf
- Weld Rate:
12 Ga, M3= 40 studs/min
1/4”, M6= 20 studs/min
3/16” (M4) Max diameter aluminum
- Charging Voltage: 50-100 V (stepless voltage regulation)
- Input Power: 230/115 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 AT
- Cooling Type: F (temp. control cooling fan)
- IP Code: IP 44
We are dedicated to making the CD stud welding process as easy as possible in any location.
For additional information, please contact Sunbelt Stud Welding, Inc. at 1-800-462-9353 or www.sunbeltstudwelding.com.